Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern your (“the User”) use of the French Toast (“Provider”) website located at the domain name WWW.FRENCHTOASTWINE.COM, (“the Website”). By accessing and using the Website, the User agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions set out in this legal notice.
The Provider reserves the right to amend or alter these terms and conditions without notice to the User.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
1. Content currently or anticipated to be displayed on the Website is provided by the Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, or any other third party owners of such content and includes but is not limited to literary works (“the Content”).
2. All such proprietary works, and the compilation of the proprietary works, are copyright the Provider, its affiliates and/or subsidiaries, or any other third party owner of such rights (“the Owner”), and is protected by South African and international copyright laws.
3. The Providers reserve the right to make any changes to the Website at any times and without notice.
4. All rights in and to the Content is reserved and retained by the Owners and except as specified in these terms and conditions, the User is not granted a license or any other right including without limitation under copyright, trademark, patent or other intellectual property rights in or to the Content.
Limited license to General Users
1. The Provider grants to the User, subject to further terms of these terms and conditions, a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited and revocable right to access, display, use, download and otherwise copy the current and future Content for personal, non-commercial and information purposes only.
2. This Website and the Content may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express prior written consent of the Provider.
3. Any unauthorised use terminates this license.
No information or Content contained on the Website should be construed as an offer by the Provider. All services offered by the Provider are subject to completion of the requisite application forms and other documentation relating thereto and are governed by the standard terms and conditions thereof and the provider shall not be bound in any manner until a formal written agreement has been entered into.
Limitation of liability
1. The Website and all Content on the Website, including any current or future offer of products or services, are provided on an “as is” basis, and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
2. The Owners make no warranty or representation as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of the Content.
3. Neither Provider nor any holding company, affiliate or subsidiary of the Provider shall be held responsible for any direct or indirect special, consequential or other damage of any kind whatsoever suffered or incurred, related to the use of, or the inability to access or use the Content or the Website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if the Provider is expressly advised thereof.
Transmission of information
The Provider makes every effort to protect any information transmitted via the Internet and received by it. Despite such undertaking, it is possible for Internet based communications to be intercepted. Without the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. The Provider and the Owners will not be responsible for any damages you or any third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information. The Provider reserves the right to request independent verification of any information transmitted via the Internet should it deem necessary.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the User consents to the jurisdiction of the High Court of South Africa, Cape Provincial Division in the event of any dispute. If any of these terms and conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be to invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of these terms and conditions, and the remainder of these terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect. These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the Provider and the User with regard to the use of the Content and this Website.
Be responsible, please don't drink and drive.